Re: [FWDLK] Economical stainless steel nuts, bolts, etc

Re: [FWDLK] Economical stainless steel nuts, bolts, etc

Sorry I didn't mention that.  Krud Kutter is a Georgia
company and I found their product in an Atlanta area
Home Depot. I recognized the name. We had some Krud
Kutter cleaner where I worked once and it would remove
any kind of dirt and a lot of paints. The cleaner was
basically a very powerful 409 type product. Maybe concentrated
trisodium phosphate.

"The Must for Rust" was on the shelf next to "Krud Kutter"
and I noticed it was made by the same company, Krud Kutter.
If you can't find it locally, look for a similar product in
paint departments. It's phosphoric acid...same stuff that's
in some soft drinks! Well, looks like I repeated part of my
initial post.

Supreme Chemicals of Georgia, Inc.
(800)466-7126