[FWDLK] Self Introduction

Hi List:
        My name is Steve Bryan and I am from Clearwater, Fl.  We have three '59
Imperials.  One #2 car, one on the way back from sitting since 1977, and one
parts car.

        I heard of your list on the IML list.  I am interested in all of the
Chrysler products from this time frame so figured I would join up and
continue my education on these fine automobiles.

        Please feel free to check out my homepage below.  Under the link for Eileen
you will see her story and a few pictures of the "rescue".

Steve B.
http://sbryan.home.mindspring.com/index.htm