From: Robert Hanekamp <bobsmopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] brakes
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 21:42:43 -0600

Hi all.
I am putting on a front disk brake kit that I got from aajinc..
What I need to know is that I need to put on a proportioning
valve along with a duel master cylinder.
I have a valve off  of a 68 imperial with front disk brakes will this valve
work on my 57 Plymouth.
Thank you Bob Hanekamp
bobamopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx