Re: [FWDLK] brakes

I spoke with the owner of aaj the other day about this very topic and he
basically said what scott said. Any proportioning valve and master cylinder
from a mopar disc brake car should work, but an adjustable proportioning
valve will be able to fine tune things. You will need the factory
proportioning valve even with the adjustable one though because it does
more than just regulate pressure between the front and rear. Drum and disc
brakes apply forces at different rates and the combination valve (actual
name since it does more than proportioning) helps equalize this so one
doesn't tend to grab before the other does.

                    Scott H
                    <kneedrager@HOTMAIL        To:     L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    .COM>                      cc:
                    Sent by: Forward           Subject:     Re: [FWDLK] brakes
                    Look Mopar
                    Discussion List
                    <L-FORWARDLOOK@LIST
                    S.PSU.EDU>

                    03/14/01 10:01 AM
                    Please respond to
                    Scott H

It may be worth a try, but I think you would be better off with an
adjustable proportioning valve so that you can dial it in as best as
possible.

Scott