[FWDLK] 2001 Mopar Spring Roundup in Seattle

[FWDLK] 2001 Mopar Spring Roundup in Seattle

Hi, gang!! We spent the day at the Mopar Spring Roundup, Seattle's largest
mopar show and swap meet. The weather was great, several hundred mopars,
dozens of vendors and even a few Forward Look vehicles. We took pictures of
all the FL cars we could find and have posted them on our website. Visit the
site, Moparmountain.com, click on spring roundup 2001, and there they are!!
While you are there, check out the rest of the site and let me know what you
think!!! The site is new. Thanks in advance for your feedback.
                                      Dan Kershner