[FWDLK] 56 Dodge Town Wagon? FS

Just passing this along from another board.

From dartslantsix,
I live in Klamath Falls Oregon. The other day I spotted a 56 (?) Town wagon
on a lot. I went to check it out. I was wondering if anyone would be
interested in it. It's got a hemi (red ram) I think it's a 4-speed, 2-wheel
drive. It's in need of full restoration, but looks to be complete. Some of
the flat glass is cracked, there's a little bondo on the body, but as far as
I could see, no rust. If anyone is interested, drop me a line at
superswine@xxxxxxxxxxx I'll get you in touch with the dealer.

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer