[FWDLK] Fuel and Oil Leak

My 56 Chrysler has a major problem!! I keep getting a gas smell coming from behind the tank near the filler tube. The main fuel line to the engine is not leaking, yet I cannot find the problem. Also, when I was starting the car, I noticed that the OIL PRESSURE Needle never showed any pressure build up. When I walked around the car, I noticed a stream of Oil coming from behind the Oil Filter. I started the car after I changed the filter, and no leaks occurred yet two weeks later this happens!! The gasket on the filter is new, and the Oil Pressure built up the first time I started the car. Any ideas??

Thanks,
Karl
1956 Chrysler
Windsor Nassau