[FWDLK] Fuel and Oil Leak

I get the fuel smell all of the time and the tank is only half full. As for the Oil problem, I will try to get under the car and determine a more specific leak. But, do not worry, the Chrysler is my first car to restore and I have expected these problems. Especially after being stuck on a car lot for over six years! I am not starting the car until I can find and fix all problems. Thanks Everyone!!

Karl
1956 Chrysler
Windsor Nassau