[FWDLK] Hello! From Amy

Finally took the time to sign up after surfing this site for a year now.
I'm Amy Coley, live in NE corner of Maryland and for the last year I have
owned a 1957 Dodge Coronet two door post. My husband Dave owns a 56 Dodge
Pick Up and actually had the nerve to say she was ugly...just because some
mallet head painted her lime green.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with
this car that thousands upon thousands of dollars can't fix! :)

You would think that working for Chrysler - Newark, Delaware Plant - Home of
the Durango, that someone here would know where they built these old girls.
It wasn't here from we can determine from our old records we were building
Plymouths in 57/58 and the Custom Royals in 59.  If you know where I can
find out I would appreciate the info.

Also looking for the following Chrome items; exhaust deflectors (who isn't),
two front bumper teeth, license plate trim, and fin trim off of a Custom
Royal 57 or 58 (front side and tail end pieces), and the Script "Custom"
letters off of the 58 Custom Royal Lancer.

Any good junk yards in the Northeast for Mopar parts?

Later.