[FWDLK] The body is off the frame, now how do I support it?

[FWDLK] The body is off the frame, now how do I support it?

I just removed the body of my 1956 Chrysler St.Regis from the frame, though I
have yet to slide the frame out from under the body "need a little more
clearance". I have considered purchasing a Roto-Body-Frame or similar
product. Has anyone had experience using this product or something similar?
Will these tools support the body without causing undo stress on the shell or
the tool? What capacities can be handled safely?

Thanks Mike

mrusnak@xxxxxxx