[FWDLK] member photos

I agree with Mopar Mel. The Forwardlook website is a great resource, but member photos would make it even more useful. I used to belong to the Ford Galaxie Club of America, and their website has a really well organized are featuring member's cars in chronological order, as well as some text for descriptions. If you don't mind looking at some Fords, maybe their format will give you some ideas

Chris Brown
56 NY