[FWDLK] sand blaster recommendations

I am in the market for a sand blaster. my friend and I may buy one together
or she may buy it and I'll borrow it from her. the only little bit I know
about sand blasters is that it's best not to get a gravity fed one if you
can afford it.

does anyone have any recommendations for a brand and/or model?
or what to look for?
or why I should get a non-gravity fed one?
and compressor info would be handy too...i know zilch on this stuff.

I'm looking to touch up rust areas on my car and do metal stuff, she's
looking to blast her timber ceilings and some walls in her building.

I'll post a summary for those interested.

thanks.

    ...glenn.
     glenn.a.lagasse: : : : : : : : : : :boy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     .1956.Plymouth.Belvedere.4-door.Hardtop.Sport.Sedan.
     [. . . .  <http://meandher.com/sweetride/>  . . . .]
                          . . + . .