From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of John Bartell
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2001 7:54 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Back to the Fifties

Hi all,
   To the best of my knowledge, the show is Sat and Sunday,  June 23 and
24.  Many people start rolling in earlier in the week, from what I am
told.  There are some arches near the grandstand, that may be a good
place to meet.   I plan on wearing my Fwdlk. cap there.
   They do not seperate the makes, models or styles.    Cars are being
moved all throughout the day.  Once you move, the spot is open for the
next guy.   I saw quite a few Fwdlk. cars last year.  Only met one of
the owners, and now he is re-doing the interior of my 59 Ply. Suburban.
He also has a 59 Sub., only it is a 2 dr.   He just won a best of class,
at Mopars in the Park, in MN last weekend.  Hope to see some of you
there.    John in WI

Mike and Christine Trettin wrote:

> Sounds like fun!  Please let us know a place where we Forward Lookers can
meet, and when.  Do they separate cars at the show by