[FWDLK] San Diego visit

Hello everyone,

I'm visiting San Diego in august and I'm looking for people living in the
southern California area. I own a '56 Dodge Sierra station wagon and want to
buy part for the car. Are there salvage yards or other interesting places to
obtain parts or to look at nice cars. My other hobby's are model cars, hot
rods and custom cars. It will be very helpful if you know something
interesting. Thanks very much and greetings from the Netherlands,

Gerrit Inthorn
G.INTHORN@xxxxxxxxxx