[FWDLK] Int'l Parts Shipping Method

Thanks to the several folks who contributed ideas on shipping some stainless
trim for a '59 DeSoto from Texas to South Australia.

Here is a summary of the method found and used:

The buyer got in touch with a fellow who from time to time has shipping
containers coming into Australia.  In this case, it was a car hobbyist but
could have been anyone in import/export.  I UPS-shipped a PVC tube housing
the trim to the port of Los Angeles for under $10.  It will be set into the
container which is destined for Adelaide, South Australia, where the buyer
lives.  I don't think nor know whether the buyer is paying anything or a
small fee for the addition to the container.

It took LOTS of e-mails and probably several phone calls but everyone is WAY
AHEAD of the $120-133 initial cost quoted to me.

All this was to overcome the nightmare that a body shop had painted this
DeSoto and put the trim back on by drilling and attaching with sheet metal
screws!

Wayne