[FWDLK] Hemi water pump

Jerry Browarski needs a water pump for his 300, I was going to answer him
directly but I thought this might be of general interest to the list. Hot
Heads Research has new aluminum pumps as well as Chevy pumps and the
adapters to fit them to the hemi. It makes good sense to use the Chevy pump
if you drive the car a lot as you can pretty nearly buy Chevy parts at KFC.
Hot Heads are also at Carlisle which is small comfort if you can't get there
because water is not circulating.  There web site address is
http://www.hothemiheads.com/hotheadspi4.html#W  This will take you right to
the water pumps.  I bought a water pump from Kanters about six years ago and
it was fine but if I remember right I had to send my old pump in before they
would send a new one. That is a definite pain in the posterior.
Ron Dulmage
55 St.Regis
Duvall, WA