[FWDLK] Fluctuating oil pressure - problem solved

[FWDLK] Fluctuating oil pressure - problem solved

Thanks to everyone that helped with this one.  The problem was a bad oil
pressure sending unit. You guys on this board are the best.
Unfortunatly  Icould not get my hands on the part quick enought to make the
carlisle trip on Fri but at least I fixed the problem and it was not a major
job.

Scott