[FWDLK] SAVE SPEEDVISION!!!

My Brothers in Mother MoPar,

It is a sad day in all MoPardom.

The rumor on other forums (Corvette, Camaro, etc.) is that Fox network has bought our precious SPEEDVISION Network.    I am sure that you can see the absolute  urgency that is needed to take action at this development.  Nascar has long wanted it's own "Nascar Network" and with Fox's close connection with Nascar, this could be the plan.  While I love Nascar (I always pull for Dodge , and occasionally Stewart) I cannot abide the loss of SPEEDVISION as we know it.  I am sure you all enjoy the fine coverage of such events as the Monterrey Historics, the 24 Hours of LeMans (Flag to Flag no less!), AMA Superbike, Supercross, Dakar Rally, my personal favorite F1, and other events rarely covered, if even mentioned by other networks.  Please look at the link below, and sign the petition to try to save the network that brought us "Dream Car Garage," "Car Crazy," "Ship Shape," "American Muscle Car," etc.

Sincerely in Mother MoPar,
Brian Cooper