[FWDLK] More tranny info

Due to numerous requests, I will clarify as much as I know. What was done
to the 518 automatic from a '94 dodge truck was the trans casing was
modified to take the cable control, and the valve body was reworked. It
now works with the original pushbuttons. The drum on the rear is gone, and
the emergency brake is on the rear axle, which came out of a '69
Roadrunner. The transmission was done by Doug Miller of Fireball Automatic
Transmission in WIlliamsburg (no state was named). I haven't looked for
him as of yet, but if anyone gets in touch with him, feel free to let the
rest of us know. I just thought the best thing about this is knowing it IS
possible to do this sort of upgrade, although I imagine if you can't do it
personally, it's going to take a lot of money and begging.

~dave