[FWDLK] Help! Need a rebuild kit for '57 trans pushbutton console

[FWDLK] Help! Need a rebuild kit for '57 trans pushbutton console

The buttons on my shift console keep popping out, and I'd guess it's time
for a rebuild -- pronto!

Rebuild kits were once available for these pushbutton consoles -- but
they've apparently disappeared into NOS heaven with obscure parts suppliers.

Any idea if there's a supplier out there who still has one of these kits?
Or does anyone know a mechanic in the Philadelphia area who can rebuild one
of these gizmos without the kit?

Thanks!

John Williams
1957 Dodge Custom Royal