[FWDLK] ERTL 1957 Chrysler 300C

Hi All,

Although the ERTL/American Muscle 1957 Chrysler 300C 1:18 Scale Deluxe
Detailed Diecasts will not be delivered to me until at least the
beginning of September, we have decided to offer pre-ordering on the
cars to help speed shipping once they arrive.  Due to recent postage
rate hikes, the price with shipping has been slightly adjusted to $46.30
(from $45.00).

If you are ordering just ONE car, and it will be shipped to a
destination in the U.S., you may order online by clicking the "ERTL 1957
Chrysler 300C" link at http://www.forwardlook.net/sitestore .  If you
are ordering more than one, and/or if your shipping address is outside
the United States, please email me the following information so I can
get an exact price for you:

Name
Shipping Address
Quantity Desired

.... I'll then send you a total cost for mailing a check/money order/cash
(foreign currency is okay)  If you desire, I can also send you a PayPal
invoice for the total amount.

I'm also going to offer a special "six-pack" deal:  I can have a case of
six models shipped directly to you from ERTL for the exact cost ($39.95
each + ERTL's shipping cost).  Just contact me for details.

For status updates, you may also check the web page listed above.  I'll
post a "Now Shipping" message on the page, as well as email those who
have pre-ordered that they are on their way.

Thanks Again Everyone,

-Dave Stragand