[FWDLK] Fireball Automatic Transmission

I have seen the references to Doug Miller of Fireball Automatic
Transmission. I had him rebuild my torque converter on the 55 and my brother
Don who does considerable drag racing uses him to modify his torque
converters.  He is located in Williamsburg, Ontario, Canada. Williamsburg is
just over the St. Lawrence River from New York State. The nearest
international crossing is Massena, NY/Cornwall, Ontario or Ogdensburg,
NY/Prescott, Ontario. Take highway 401 to Morrisburg, Ontario then highway
31 north about 10 miles. He is just a hop skip and a jump out in the country
to the west of Williamsburg but I forget the name of his road. He is in the
613 area code.
Ron Dulmage
55 St. Regis
Duvall, Washington