Re: [FWDLK] Firewall Grommets

In a message dated 7/18/01 11:52:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Dhomstad@CHARTER.NET writes:

> You can find it at auto
>  parts stores. It comes as a bead rolled up with a waxed paper.

The product can be found at your neighborhood hardware store in the
weatherstrip department.  It is late, and I'm having a mental block, or I'd
give it a name.

It works best if worked in the hands before application.  Chrysler used to
have it in 55 gallon drums!

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI