[FWDLK] Firewall grommets

Greg - Last fall at Jefferson (close to you) there was a vendor who was selling a variety of stuff.  He had bags of assorted rubber grommets, rubber washers and weird size metal washers, small springs, etc, etc.  I think it was a buck or 2 for a huge bag.  I bought 3 or 4 bags and almost every weekend in the garage am looking through these things and finding what I need.  So maybe at the Fall Jefferson meet you can look for him.  John Z in Mosinee, WI