De : Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@lists.psu.edu]De la part de Dave Stragand
Envoyé : jeudi 19 juillet 2001 18:19
À : L-FORWARDLOOK@LISTS.PSU.EDU
Objet : [FWDLK] 57/8 Plymouth Anodized Sport-tone

Hi All,

I'm in the process of finally getting the 1958 Plymouth anodized inserts
faithfully reproduced.  These will be correct pieces, with the exact
pattern, laser-cut and all.  They should be available in both stainless and
aluminum, in both silver and gold.

I'm having a die made so we can finally get around the "8-inch wide" problem
of the past.

Does anyone have a section of 1957 Plymouth anodized insert they can send as
a sample?  I would prefer a small piece of a damaged section.

Thanks,

-Dave