[FWDLK] brake cylinders leaking AGAIN, bah humbug

[FWDLK] brake cylinders leaking AGAIN, bah humbug

Having had 'old cars' since about 1970, I shore M tired of dealing with
leaking wheel cylinders.  They sit all winter and get bled in spring, but
after about 2 or 3 years seems like at least one leaks.  Then if its a rear
one, its find a king kong knock off puller and go thru the whole scenerio
again- remove, replace, bleed, bleed again, oh yeah gotta replace the linings
too since they are saturated, etc.  And maybe the paint on back of wheels got
messed up.
IMHO dot 3 or 5 makes no difference, is it simply inherent in the system and
having the car sit for 5 months?
If my brain was working better I would seriously consider putting this baby
on a v8 Dakota frame and suspension, buying a wrecked truck.

LARS

In scenic West Michigan USA