Re: [FWDLK] KYB shock fit

RW's fine info on springs and shocks is right on.  I recently discovered the
rear springs on my 56 wagon are distorted, due to metal fatigue, even tho the
 had a leaf added and were rearched about 8 yrs ago.  Frong coil springs were
replaced with NORS items, even matched the wagon numbers.   Assume many of us
have found that those front 'thru the coil spring' shox may need the lower
ears trimmed or perhaps the mounting hole or slot enlarged.  In fact believe
my front shox were a model for an intermediate sized Chevvy.
New springs are the answer- yes they cost but your buggy will sit and handle
right.

LARS

In scenic West Michigan USA