[FWDLK] Fw: Poly article in Mopar Muscle

Mopar Group:  FYI, check it out for information on Poly motor interchangeable parts and performance mods.  Stroking a 318 Poly to a 402" comes out in next month's issue (Oct.).  Take care, Gary Pavlovich.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 10:52 PM
Subject: Poly article in Mopar Muscle

Mopar group:  Mopar Muscle's current issue (Sept.) has basic information for some of the newer mail list people interested in these Poly 318 engines.  I included a list of interchangeable parts with the LA 318, 340, 360 motors to help when rebuilded or upgrading these Poly's.
The "good stuff" on stroking a 318 Poly to 402" comes out in next month's issue.  I have listed all the parts, procedures, and suppliers for any interested in stroking or getting more performance out of your Poly motor.
Take care, Gary Pavlovich