[FWDLK] 1961 Dodge back up lens packages/left&right.

[FWDLK] 1961 Dodge back up lens packages/left&right.

Dodge men,
     I have these Dodge parts. I am in New Zealand. No one I know wants them here. They should be on a 1961 Dodge, not in my shed. No one wanted them on e-Bay, either. I didn't think it was an out of sight price. Am I totally wrong??  I am thinking of incorporating them into my reverb amp, so they flash when I'm playing an 8 track tape of AC/DC, or bolting them onto a Mopar couch !  Please, Dodgers, save these nice items from this ignominious fate.

Check them out, before I repackage them and re list in a couple of days time, if there is no response. They are 100% as I described them. I have packed them up real well, and here are the prices of stamp only ( no packing charge)  to the USA. To Europe, it is usually a buck or two more, and to Australia and New Zealand, much less.

Air International ( 4-10 days delivery)  $US 12.72

Air Economy    (10-25 days deliivery)  $US 10.88

And here are my e-Bay url's

If these were for a 1960 Chrysler, the new one alone would make bundles. I know, as I was that man who paid it last year after a 7 year search.
I'm not after bundles. Make me a reasonable offer, I am PayPal verified. And accept BidPay.

                               Dave in New Zealand.