[FWDLK] Just curious......

Here's a curiosity question some of our veteran members may be able to
answer.  With the introduction of the 1957 models, Plymouth had wide
vertical slots in the front stoneguard.  Shortly afterwards the more
familiar center bar appears, dividing the large slots into two narrower
ones.  In all of the surviving Plymouths I have seen, as well as photos
of surviving cars, I have never seen any of the earlier style.  Any of
them out there?  Anyone of our number own one?  Just curious......

Steve