[FWDLK] The passing of Fins on the hwy

Was out just riding around in my finned 61 300G, when coming at me I spots a
57 or 58 green finned Desoto 4 dr ht.  I wave, he waves, and we continue on
our separate ways, probably both wondering, "who the heck was that"?

A really nice looking car which I havent seen around town (Des Moines, Iowa)
before.  Since Desotos are really rare around these parts, I was wondering
if he might be a member of this list.  If so, it would be nice to hear from
him and maybe share some finny stories about our Mopars.

On a separate note, if the the fella who lives in Newton and has that neat
'56 Imperial reads this, please email me privately.

Thanks

Karl
<61 300G>
<64 Fury>