Re: [FWDLK] Just curious......

All,
While cleaning out my garage attic this past weekend, I discovered one of
those valances stashed away and forgotten about. I believe I removed it from
Plaza 2 door sedan I parted out many years ago. Somebody has spot welded a
small vertical piece of metal on the back side of the valance in each hole
[6?], which can easily be removed. I can take a picture if anybody is
interested.
Dan C
Spanaway, WA