[FWDLK] Elkhorn WI Show

Hi all,
   Anyone heading to the Elkhorn WI show this Sunday?   I have never been there, but I was told it was okay!
   This is not Fwdlk. related, but...   If your wife comes home with the front of her 98 Ply. Breeze bashed in from an encounter with a whitetail deer, (2nd one in 5 months) the hood is trashed, grille cracked, many scratches, other numerous dings and dents in fenders,  door and roof.   And, the license plate and bracket are wrapped in a semi circle, but the airbags did not go off, one should be happy, right?!???   But,  just how hard do you need to bash the front to have these bags go off?
   Oh yeah...Rosie is just fine (that's my wife) the deer...history!  John in WI