[FWDLK] I'll be off

A few days ago my son came home on military leave and drove the SS Minnow
(60 Plymouth Belvedere) off into the sunset. Kinda like watching your best
friend go. I'm really gonna miss that car. Three years of fixing it up for
the kid (and driving it regularly to keep everything well oiled of course)
sure gets you kind of attached.

I really want to thank you folks, for without you I would still be staring
at an old rust bucket instead of the watching those big beautiful fins of a
fine automobile (well, a nice driving old car, anyway) disappear below the
horizon.

I am on the market for a same era station wagon to build. I already have the
wife's permission, and a engine and tranny to stick in it. When I find that,
I'll probably be back. I also have a 60 Fury parts car, with plenty of trim,
good fenders, etc.

Again, thanks. Keep on looking forward, see ya down the road.

David Greenberg
Hereford, AZ
www.azlandman.com

The basic difference between an ordinary man and a Warrior is that a Warrior
takes everything as a challenge, while the ordinary man takes everything as
a blessing or a curse"   Don Juan