[FWDLK] 57-58 Rust free sheet metal

Hi Drew.  I emailed you through ebay and I really shouldn't have done that.
I realized after, but it was too late.  I looked through The Forwardlook Site
to find your email address and could not find it. I thought maybe you might
have some parts I am hunting for the 58 Belvedere 2 door hardtop I am going
to start work on.  I really need the corner sections behind the rear glass on
both sides.  This would have to be cut out and the new piece welded in.  On
the driver's side it extends into the quarter glass area a little.  So it is
a fairly large section.  I also need the trunk Chanelling which holds the
weatherstrip in place all the way around the opening.  If you can help me out
I would appreciate it!  Thanks, George.  PS:  If any of you out there have
these sections, and you are willing to part with them, please email me.