[FWDLK] Bottom rad outlet?

Hello all:
I need some help, I have a 58 Plymouth with a 6 cylinder, I am replacing it with a same vintage V8.
I went down to my local rad shop to have my rad for this car re cored. He said for me to check if the water pump outlet on an 8 cylinder would be different than a 6 cylinder.
My outlet on my rad is located on the bottom left (if looking straight at it). Is this the same on a V8 engine? Secondly has any of you guys had your original rads beefed up?
Would it make a difference?

Thanks again
TC