[FWDLK] AAJ Brakes

Has anyone had any trouble getting ahold of Roger @ AAJ lately?

    I've heard nothing but good about him and his products, and have been talking to him every week or so until recently. Due to the similarity in spindle design, his Forward Look kit will easily adapt to my 65 Polara, and we had been discussing the development of a kit for the C-bodies. Apparantly its his next project. He's been real good about keeping me informed on his progress, but I haven't been able to get him on the phone lately. Does anybody know something I don't, before I have to pester him a bit more frequently? Thanks.

                                                                                                            Dave Casey