[FWDLK] What engine code is this??

I am trying to make sense of the engine code on my block. It is: MC1V-13132C

My car is a 1959 Dodge, Custom Royal Lancer, made in Canada. Now, I believe that a "MC1" is a Chrysler Windsor, which had a 361, whether from the USA or Canada. But I thought that the actual code would be MC1-L, not MC1-V. What gives?? I do see that, according to the parts book, the Canadian built Dodge CRL's came with the same engine as the C1. Where do I find the part number on the block?

Finally, what about the "13132C" what does that refer to?

James
1959 Dodge