[FWDLK] Some Paint questions for a 59 Dodge. What is correct??

[FWDLK] Some Paint questions for a 59 Dodge. What is correct??

Ok, I am trying to understand the paint combinations for my 1959 Dodge. I hope someone can help me figure it out.

My car is a CX, Star Sapphire Metallic (Dk. Blue) and Pearl (White). Now, the dash (and the old original dash pad) seem to match the Dk. Blue I mentioned, but the garnish moulding on the doors, rear qt. windows and around the top of the dash/dog leg, along the windshield, seem to be a lighter color. As far as I can tell (by looking at the original paint on the underside) this is the original shade. They are not a color that match any of the paint chips I have. On the paint chip sheet, it does mention "Interior Colors" and a blue (Lake Blue) is mentioned. Is this my missing color?? Does anyone have paint chips for this? It does seem to match the light blue that is in my upholstery. Is this my match? Any suggestions? I thought someone with a two tone white/whatever color car may help......

Another related question is the roof rail garnish moulding and the moulding around the rear window. It is white, and I would guess is the same for all 59 Dodges. Does anyone know the paint code for this? Is it the same white as was used on the outside (Pearl) of the cars?

Thanks!

James
1959 Dodge