Re: [FWDLK] DeSoto ignition advice needed

Re: [FWDLK] DeSoto ignition advice needed

You didn't mention the ballast resistor, Ed, but
that's the first thing I thought of while reading
this.

Those little guys are the Achilles' heel of the MoPar
electrical system, and my son is now the fourth
generation that carries a spare ballast resistor in
the glove box at all times (thanks, Grampa & Uncle
Larry...)

Mike