[FWDLK] Torsion Bar

Hi All
Since the 58 Dodge Regal Lancer has been sandblasted and the body is off the
frame I am going to rebuild the suspension. The torsion bars bushings look as
though they could be somewhat difficult. Has anyone done this and what if any
problem am I going to run into. Does anyone have these parts available. Your
experience and knowledge would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Mackey