[FWDLK] Power bvrake booster bellows available?

[FWDLK] Power bvrake booster bellows available?

Just ran across this on the web...

DESOTO bellows, rubber oval boosters, completely rebuilt, written lifetime
warranty, same day service. White Post Restorations, One Old Car Dr, PO
Drawer D, White Post, VA 22663, PH: 540-837-1140; www.whitepost.com

No info on their web site... but does anyone know if they're offering the
bellows separately?  I think a lot of folks on the list need them.

-Dave