De : Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@lists.psu.edu]De la part de Mike & Sharon Higgins
Envoyé : mardi 25 septembre 2001 2:21
À : L-FORWARDLOOK@LISTS.PSU.EDU
Objet : [FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth Windshield

I am in need of a windshield for a 1955 Plymouth Belvedere Sport Coupe.  I've heard that they come both in green tint and clear form.  Since this car was not originally air-conditioned, the clear is probably preferable, but either I'm sure is acceptable.
I also will probably need the rear window rubber, since we are changing the headliner.  Since the headliner is "Pinch-Fit" by the rear glass, and we have to therefore remove it, I'm sure it wil be easier to cut the rubber, and replace it, than to try to remove the rear glass and rubber intact, and end up breaking the rear window, eh?!
Drop me a note if you've got something.

Mike Higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe