[FWDLK] Larry G '58 Running A Little Hot

[FWDLK] Larry G '58 Running A Little Hot

Larry, I have had experiences where a car would overheat if the ignition
timing was too retarded.  A bad vacuum advance, or leak somewhere that would
hinder the vacuum advance from functioning, would also cause an overheating
problem.  I hope this helps you out. All of this, of course, is provided the
entire cooling system checks out AOK.   It also could be a mere breaking in
problem, but I doubt that.  George (2) '58 Belvedere 2 d hdtps, (1) '57
Belvedere Conv., (1) '57 Imperial Southampton 4 d hdtp (shell pink).