[FWDLK] Adapting '57 Push Button Torqueflite Control to '64

[FWDLK] Adapting '57 Push Button Torqueflite Control to '64 Torqueflite 727

Hello Everyone.  I have a question about making the control (push button
torqueflite) on my '57 Plymouth Conv. work with the 727 Torqueflite the
previous owner installed in the car.  As we speak, the car has a rather nasty
looking floor shifter to operate the transmission, while the push button
control beckons to be used again.  This car originally had a V/8 (I don't
know which one..318, 303) and the torqueflite.  The transmission cable is
still there tucked away for me to put to use.  Thanks In Advance For All
Help!!  George '57 Belvedere Conv.......and other Forward Look.