[FWDLK] '55 Plymouth temperature gauge

I'm rewiring the temperature gauge on the Savoy -- there aren't any old
wires to go by, and I can't find anything in the shop manual to indicate how
it is wired.  One lead will be an eye lug locked down by a screw, and the
other is a bullet lug.  I presume the hot side (-6V) is the eye lug?  Where
does it pick up power, off the ignition, off the 30A circuit breaker?  The
other side will, of course, be the sensor, grounded to the block...

        Dan, TWSAM
        '55 Savoy