[FWDLK] 750cfm Carbs

Hi All

I have a question about the 750cfm carbs produced by Carter and Edelbrock. How would it work if you put 2 of these carbs on a 2x4 intake manifold? Would the secondary carb perform as the original and would the linkage pull in the correct direction? I have a matched set of the original AFB carbs in good condition but may consider the newer version. Your thoughts and opinions please.

Thanks
Mackey