[FWDLK] Introduction and question.

Hey guys,
    Just wanted to introduce myself and ask a quick question.  My name
is Rockey and I live near Kansas City, Mo.  I've just completed and
begun driving a 1957 Dodge Coronet 2dr. hdt. thats been in my family
since 1971.  It's even more fun to drive now than when I was a
teenager.  Thanks to what I've learned from your discussions, Im
planning to install the AAJ disc brake kit soon which brings up my
question.
    When converting to the dual mastercylinder, the 73-79 manual disc
unit is what I gather will probably work best. Is there a specific
vehicle model I should ask for when sourcing this master cylinder?  Also
what modifications should I plan for in mounting it?

                                                        Thanks in
advance for any help