[FWDLK] Hub caps

Thanks to all that wrote to me on the rotating full size hub caps on my van.  I tried everything.  They still rotated.  My friend that flea markets with me just happened to have 2 new sets of small caps and gave them to me.  They will not rotate now or at least I won't know it as they won't get up against the valve stems.  And if I loose any I still have 4 to replace them with.

Thanks for all the info on my off road truck and the fouled plugs.  I will try all the ideas and see if it helps.  If not, I will just clean them when they need it.  Maybe the truck is just plain worn out and I don't want to admit it.

Jack    in Windy, Rainy and getting colder Shingllehouse, Pa.