From: Jack Johnson [mailto:johnaire@NETSYNC.NET]
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2001 6:57 AM
Subject: Hub caps

To All,
    I have a question about full hub caps.  Not Forward Look cars, but related because of hubcaps.  I put a set of 50's Mercury full size caps on my Chevy van (It was the only set I found I had and didn't want to reuse the small ones that came with the old van-1985 van) and one is rotating on the rim.  I found it 2 times now up against the valve stem.  What caused this and how do I correct it?  Thanks in advance.

Jack in Shinglehouse, Pa where it is getting colder each day